Chickpea Raspberry Blondies
- 1½ cups cooked chickpeas/garbanzo beans(or one tin)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 5 dates
- ½ courgette/zuccini, peeled
- 2 inches vanilla pod
- 1 cup frozen raspberry or other any other berry
- 1 pellett raw cocoa butter, melted
- 3 tsp shaved 99% chocolate
- 3 eggs
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- Put all the ingredients except the raspberry, chocolate shavings and baking powder into a blender.
- Blend until very smooth and thick.
- Sift the baking powder over the batter and pulse it in.
- Add the frozen raspberrys and chocolate shavings and give one short sharp pulse so the raspberrys are barely broken.
- Pour into an 8 x 10" baking tray.
- Cook at 150 for 40 mins - 50.
- Check it at 30 mins with a toothpick and remove when toothpick is dry and bake is just golden.
- Slice, and remove from tray when cool.